Thursday, June 28, 2012

Swedish Body Massage for men and women +

######################################### LILY on 07980100880 I am an Experienced and Professional Masseuse I would give you an excellent professional body massage For 90 Mins with my experienced hands and unique techniques, which reduces muscles pains, stress and body aches. A full 90 min Full Body Massage 70- the ultimate relaxation treatment in the comfort of your own home or hotel anywhere in London. My expertise is in Sports Deep tissue massage and Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just in need of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. Offering massage techniques: - Deep tissue massage - Sports Massage - Swedish massage - Full body hot oil massage - Lomi Lomi massage I bring all the equipment, I am professional, qualified and experienced female masseuse based in ENFIELD and I have been providing massage for the past 2 years To make your booking call as early as possible WORKING HOURS: 9am-midnight, Last Booking 9pm 7 days a week This is a professional and a non sexual service Out calls only I provide service for both Ladies and Gents Massage sessions are 90mins and 120mins Standard rate from 50/hr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular