Monday, June 25, 2012

SPECIAL OFFER - SHELLAC MANICURE AND PEDICURE FOR JUST £30! THIS WEEKEND ONLY! WATFORD, ST ALBANS !

With Summer coming along, why not treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure?! Shellac gel nails are the ultimate long lasting polish, lasting up to 2 weeks! This is extended to around 6 weeks on toes! Shellac comes in 36 colours, plus there is french, and rockstar (glitter set within shellac) to choose from! I am a mobile nail technician, covering most of Watford, St Albans, Hemel, Abbots Langley and surrounding areas. Manicure - 18 Pedicure - 20 Mani + Pedi - 35 Removal 5 (7 if not applied by myself) French Manicure +3 Nail Art (glitter, gems, leopard print etc) + 5 *****BOOKINGS AVAILABLE THIS WEEKEND! FRIDAY 6-10PM, SATURDAY 12PM - 6PM AND SUNDAY 10AM - 1PM. Due to the popularity of my special offer last weekend, and an overflow of bookings, I have extended my special offer. My working hours are Tuesday - Friday 6-10pm and Saturday and Sunday 10am - 10pm if you would like to make a booking for future dates. If you are not sure if I cover your area, email me to check

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular