Saturday, June 30, 2012

Micro Ring Hair Extensions at Affordable Prices +

Hello my name is Jonathan and I am a Mobile Hair Extensionist and Stylist for Bellebride. I am based primarily around the Newcastle and Gateshead area but cover the whole of Tyne & Wear. I use the latest type of hair extensions - Micro Ring hair extensions. They are the new, fastest, most simple system for hair extension on the market. NO glue, NO damage, No chemicals and NO falling out! They last several months if looked after properly and can be reused for rotation. The extensions are connected to your own hair through a micro ring and clamped securely NOT damaging or breaking your own natural hair. I use the best quality, 100% human hair on the market. I can offer: Full head Half head Rotation and Up-keep I can also recommend and supply the latest hair tools and products that are suited to the Micro Ring / Loop extensions. PLEASE ASK WHAT PROMOTIONAL OFFERS ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU! So if you want longer or fuller, natural looking hair, contact me for a quotation or book your appointment with me now. I am guaranteed to beat any salon prices Contact me on 07515562230

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular