Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MIDWEEK PROMOTION IN HEALING HUB - BECONTREE -

Hi, Midweek promotion - only on FRIDAY: 60 minutes professional massage for 25 pounds!!!!!!! I just set up a new massage studio, the HEALING HUB.5 minutes walking from Becontree tube station on District Line. About me I am a fully qualified and accredited (ISCED 4 CV) massause with many years experinece in hospitals and spas. Over the years working in a Hospital I specialized in SPORT, INJURY, RECOVERY and REMEDIAL massage. Beside those I offer the following services: - deep tissue massage, - trigger point massage, - swedish massage, - therapeutic massage, - segment massage - magnes therapi I am located in the Becontree area, 5 min walk from Becontree tube station on District Line. Please call - or request a call by sending a text - 075 26 489 928 (Dispatcher may answer.) I offer this service for 25 /60 minutes or 40 / 90 minutes, 50 /120 minutes. PLEASE NOTE: This service is offered for both genders. This is NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE. I do not offer tantric, sensual or naturist massage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular