Thursday, June 28, 2012

Essential Therapy Aromatherapy Massage !

I am a fully qualified professional aromatherapist (SNHS diploma in aromatherapy) based in the west end of Glasgow. I offer a relaxing draped full body massage using essential oils to increase your sense of well being, which will help you deal with the stresses and strains of everyday life. I use a combination of techniques including lymph drainage, acupressure and swedish massage. Full body massage - 90 minutes - 55.00 Full body massage - 60 minutes - 35.00 Neck, back and shoulders massage - 30 minutes - 25.00 To book an appointment, please phone 07963 765223. N.B. I welcome both male and female clients but this is a strictly professional NON-SEXUAL service. I DO NOT offer tantric, sensual or naturist massage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular