Sunday, October 21, 2012

FULL Body massage in your home or hotel OUTCALLS ONLY .

Hi my name is Lily and I am a professional, qualified and experienced massage therapist with ITEC qualifications based in SURREY and I have been providing massage for the past 3 years. Massage treatment can be great for relaxation as well as focusing to reduce the discomfort from back pain, neck, shoulder pain and other muscular aches. Treat yourself, unwind your body and mind and enjoy the benefits of a Great massage I really enjoy giving massage, for me it is not just like any other job. It is my goal in life to help and heal people and I make sure that my massage leaves you energized and rejuvenated. I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual needs: Massage Styles: Indian head massage Deep Tissue Swedish Massage Relaxing Massage (Out-call only) I combine, Swedish Massage and full body massage to help stimulate blood flow to the whole body leaving you feeling relaxed yet rejuvenated and energized. Touch is a very important part of human contact. It helps us feel connected and loved by those around us. Massage uses touch through rubbing or kneading of parts of the body to aid circulation AND relaxes the BODY (Outcalls only) 90 minutes 70 and 2 hours 90 This is not a sexual service so please don’t ask. Service is for both genders and couples. Withheld numbers do not get answered

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular