Wednesday, October 17, 2012

FABULOUS MASSAGE FOR YOU! Lena -

Whether you choose Swedish, Deep Tissue or Sports Massage, massage therapy is the natural way to promote wellness and relieve the effects of physical and mental stress. Re-energize, rejuvenate, and re-center with Body Mind n Soul. I offer a body massage different techniques: Deep tissue massage Sports Massage Swedish massage Soft and relaxing massage I am a professional massage therapist - ITEC Qualified. Lena, 24 yo:) Working hours: 1pm-9 pm some days a week only with notice few hrs in advance 1 hr for 60 90 mins for 80 or 2 hours for 100 Out calls only To make your booking please call me on 07858 412 253, if I do not answer just text me your query please. Lena :) This treatment for both Men and Women THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular