Sunday, June 24, 2012

Mobile Beauty Therapist Hucknall !

I am a 20 year old Beauty therapist, i have been qualified for 4 years now. Last year i worked for a company going round to hotels in Nottingham doing hen & birthday parties, since then i have worked in a salon and have built my client base up. I now work from home in the Hucknall area people coming to me. Here are my prices if people are interested. Thanks Charley x Back Massage 10 Full Body 20 Eyebrow Tint 6 Eyelash Tint 8 Eyebrow Shape 5 Eyelash Perm 20 Hopi Ears 15 30min Facial 8 Luxuary Facial 12 spraytans 15 1/2 leg wax 8 bikini wax 7 full leg wax 12 u/arm wax 7 lip,chin or eb wax 5 chest or back wax 8 finger or toe wax 5 earpiercing 5 standard manicure 8 luxury manicure 12 file + polish 5 standard pedicure 8 luxuary pedicure 12 kooky fingers or toes 12 gel overlays (finger or toes) 15 gel extensions 20 I also have a couple of offers on for a limited time period only Summer package: Spraytan, gel overlays, eyebrow tint, eyelash tint & eyebrow wax 30 ANY 3 treatments 25 or 2 for 20 To find out more or book in facebook me on Charley Holliday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular