Monday, June 18, 2012

Deep Tissue and Swedish Massage £50 !

Massage Styles: Sport massage Deep Tissue Indian head Massage Swedish Massage lomi lomi Full body massage (out-call only) Hi my name is Hannah and I am professional, qualified and experienced massage therapist with ITEC qualifications based in Brighton and I have been providing massage for the past 4 years I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual need: Through my spiritual energy I am able to create a relaxing and peaceful environment. I combine, Swedish Massage and full body massage to help stimulate blood flow to the whole body leaving you feeling relaxed yet rejuvenated and energized. Touch is a very important part of human contact. It helps us feel connected and loved by those around us. Massage uses touch through rubbing or kneading of parts of the body to aid circulation AND relaxes the BODY (Outcalls only) 90 minutes 70 and 90 for 2 hours This is not a sexual service so don’t ask. Service is for both genders and couples

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular