Monday, June 18, 2012

Female masseuse offers relaxing massage ?

I am a friendly and qualified female massage therapist. I am based west of Newcastle upon Tyne, 1 minute from the A1. My massages releases muscle pain, chronic tensions and reduce mental tiredness. Each massage is tailored to suit all needs: * Swedish massage with series of pleasant strokes to improve circulation * Deep tissue massage to reach deeper layers of muscle tissue Visit me to experience the instant feeling of ease in muscular tension and my caring atmosphere. Please note: - Services are offered to both genders - This is not a sexual service - I do not take calls from ex-directory numbers - Txt messages will not be answered Come, chill out and enjoy my massage services! 07530100108

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular