Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Genuine relaxing Arabic bath and massage ?

I am an ITEC Professional ( Male) , 32 y/o been told im good looking and got strong hands . I have over8 years of experience.My intention for your session is to bring you to high levels of excitement and arousal so you become more present in your body. Experiencing pleasure .! Having a good quality massage is a powerful tool for awakening your whole body and therefore your being. The Treatments i offer is : - Arabic Bath ( Hammam or Turkish Bath ) - Deep Tissue Massage -Soft relaxing Massage - Mix style Massage - Sports Massage I could travel free around London or you might like to come to my place which is near Richmond tw10 area . free car park and easy to get to .any time from 7am to 8pm ( accom during the day times and fri/sat night ) AM Professional , discreet , Healthy and clean . This is a Non sexual service for both Men and Women Feel free to ask about my service .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular