Sunday, July 29, 2012

FULL BODY SWEDISH RELAXING MASSAGE LONDON -

I am a young proffessional lady from london studying Beauty and SPA management and I offer massage therapy in different styles. If you are looking for a way to relax and melt away the stress of the day, my massages will have a detoxing effect on your body involving soothing and kneading strokes to work your entire body, relieving muscle tension, stress and loosening sore joints. Book me and I will heal your mind, body and soul. Massage styles Swedish Massage Relaxing Massage Full body Massage Full body oil Massage Lomi Lomi Massage I`m a professional massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Out calls only Working hours: 10am-8pm, 7 days a week. I do not do 1 hour sessions I only do 2 Hour 90 and 90 mins for 70 to make your booking please call me This treatment for both Men and Women and also couples THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE PLEASE DO NOT ASK. WITHHELD NUMBERS DO NOT GET ANSWERED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular