Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Qualified Mobile Therapeutic Out Call Massage Therapist .

Hi, my name is Ashleigh. I am originally from St Lucia but have grown up in London. I have a very friendly and warm personality with a great passion for massage! I am qualified up to an NVQ 3 Diploma level and have 2 years experience in Massage Therapy. I am skilled and thoroughly trained and I also expresses a holistic approach on all treatments to connect with all elements of mind, body and soul. I provide an out call service only to BOTH men and woman and offer you a Professional Mobile Massage Service in Essex, East London, Central London & parts of Surrey in the comfort of your own Home, Office or Hotel Room. I specialize in: Relaxing Swedish Massage & Aromatherapy massage but endeavors to learn more. I cover Essex, East London, Central London & also parts of Surrey. (please call for further information on all areas) My rates start from: 1 Hour - 50 90 Minutes - 70 2 Hours - 90 To view all our therapists available check out our website www.ukmobilemassage.com Pre booked bookings are recommended to avoid any disappointment. Call me on 07715 664 453 PLEASE NOTE: I am a Professional Therapist who takes pride in her work and I do NOT offer any sexual or sensual services of any sort!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular