Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Male Massage Therapists ?

I am ITEC qualified and passionate about fitness and well-being. From my wealth of experience I understand the healing, soothing and therapeutic properties of a good massage. My expertise is in Sports Deep tissue massage and Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just in need of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. My services are available to both male and female clients. The health benefits of having a massage are well documented so go on and give yourself a health boost. Massage sessions available are 60mins, 90mins and 120mins. This is a professional and non sexual service. For a quicker response please call or send a text message thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular