Saturday, September 29, 2012

Clairvoyant/psychic Readings +

Have you wondered what guidance may be awaiting you or need answers to things you are not sure about? Do you wish you could find a clairvoyant/psychic that you can trust and is accurate with guidance? I can assist you with Intuitive Guidance. Through my gift, I love to assist and work with people on a one to one basis privately from my home. I have returning clients who trust me and trust the guidance I have given them in the past. I am a natural Intuitive and receive guidance clairvoyantly seeing pictures and feeling people around me in spirit. I also read cards but prefer to do readings linked to what I am given for the individual clairvoyantly but occasionally bring the cards into the readings at the end if the client asks for this. If you need answers, guidance or you are very curious about yourself then let me be your guide. I am discreet and my service is very confidential. I take appointments and welcome your energy into my home. With an open mind much can be accomplished with direction from just one reading. Based in Inverness MUST BE OVER EIGHTEEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular