Saturday, July 7, 2012

PAMPER PARTY PLANNERS REQUIRED *

Have you ever wanted to be your own boss but afraid off high start up costs? Do you have an interest in beauty or work in the industry? I,m looking for that fun energetic someone to help me organise and run your own pamper parties. Build yourself a great business with immediate discount which goes up the more you sell. Build a team of party planners and see the royality cheques come in. Work for a company with 32 years of experiance that reward hard work. Discount starts at immediate 25%. Work for yourself in your own time no boss. Training given and me with you for support. I take no commission. If your interested in the business give me a shout and you and i can answer any questions informally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular