Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mobile Hair and Beauty -

I am an up to date hairdresser and beautician. Reasonable prices and special rates for those over 65. I do colours, crazy colours, cut, cut and blow drys. I do all aspects of hairdressing to a high standard. I do eyebrow and eye lash tinting and waxing. I also do tanning sessions. I do gent cuts. Full family well come. I am honest and trustworthy, will always return your calls and fit you it as soon as possible. I provide service for dundee and surrounding areas however there may be added cost if I have to travel a distance. I do wedding parties with free bottle of bubbly and princess parties which include curling hair, make up and nail polish and lots and lots of glitter. Free party bags with party booking of 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular