Sunday, October 14, 2012

THIS WEEKEND DEAL-deep tissue massage ONLY £50/1.5H SESSION !

Hi I am 33yo experienced male masseure,SMTO member offering a deep tissue massage.You wil be covered by the towel and treat with respect.Normaly I charging 60/1.5 HOUR SESSION but now for NEW clients is 50. THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR 1.5 HOUR SESSION.1 HOUR SESSION IS 40 FOR ADD 5 I WIIL USE ESSENTIAL OILS . HARRY UP.Offer end SUN I am also offering: - Sport -post nad-pre event massage - Deep tissue massage - Posture correction - Kinesiotherapy taping - Trigger point therapy - Pregnency bliss and bebe massage - Anti cellulitis massage - Menstruation pain therapy - Aromatherapy Every client recieves an initial consultation Male and female are welcome. Flexible hours by appointment Gift Vouchers available. Please send me text to arrange appoitmet with the name and time suit for you or email me if you like quicker answer.I will answer at the time except when I am with a client, when I will reply between appointments PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular