Tuesday, October 9, 2012

KMS Nails - West Lothian based mobile nail technician +

Hi, My name is Karen and I have recently started up a West Lothian based mobile nail business. I have been fully trained by the only Calgel distributor in the UK - Izabelle Hammon. I am also fully trained in manicure and pedicure. I mainly work in West Lothian but will travel further for multiple clients (ie. a pamper party) ****** Special Offer prices until the end of November ****** Calgel Colour Overlays on nails or toes - 15 Calgel Colour Overlays on nails and toes - 25 Calgel Sculptures and overlays - 35 Calgel tips and overlays - 25 File and polish - 8 Full manicure with polish - 15 Full pedicure with polish - 15 Nail art from 1 per nail Please add 2 for french colour with any treatment Are you interested in a pamper party? Discounts available for the host. Please contact me for further details. Please search for KMS Nails on Facebook and Twitter Look forward to hearing from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular