Monday, June 18, 2012

SA-WAT-DEE THAI MASSAGE *

Sawatdee thai massage… Felling stress? Why not treat yourself to some pampering to help you destress!! After a busy day let us whisk you away from the hustle and bustle come and relax and revitilise your body and mind in our tranquil massage room let our WAT PO trained staff of 12 years experience. I am from Thailand, I am a professional masseuse and I am fully qualified from Wat Po Thai traditional medical school in Bangkok Thailand. A powerful massage treatment is good for blood circulation and pressure joints brain heart and balance of mind where the body can be free of modern day stresses. Services: -Traditional Thai Massage 60 mins for 50 -Traditional Thai Oil Massage 60 mins for 50 -Head massage aroma therapy reflexology neck, shoulder and back problems welcome. **Any longer hour session please require** Absolutely you will get a pleasant massage and wonderful time. My studio just 2 mins walk from Golders Green staion, Northern line. Welcome for Male and Female. I am available for you between 10 am – 9 pm by appointment everyday. Please contact me on 07432698133 to make an appointment. Please note: THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE PLEASE DO NOT ASK!!!! SORRY I DO NOT ANSWER WITHELD NUMBERS AS WELL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular