Friday, June 22, 2012

Professional,Therapeutic Masseur ....... very experienced!!! *

I am fully qualified (NOCN/VTCT) holistic therapist I have trained for 4 years in London and Newcastle in this amazing industry and love what i do. Please read on. I am trained in the Following:- **Swedish massage level Cranio-sacral therapy 1-2 VTCT/NOCN. ***Diploma. **Hot and cold stones. VTCT/NOCN.Diploma. **Manicure and pedicure. VTCT/NOCN. Diploma. **Neromusclair (deep tissue)massage VTCT/NOCN.Diploma. **Body hair grooming. VTCT/NOCN.Diploma. All very private, a warm and friendly service, as within this industry there is a time limit? not me! The client tells me when they feel they have finally met their own inner limit in relaxation. **All diplomas and certificates are for my clients to view at their own **discretion. I am a genuine person who has become to enjoy what I do and relay my techniques to my loyal clients and new clients. Footballers, rugby and weight trainers all welcome! I always at the end of the session offer chilled herbal tea. I have a very elite cliental and for all on offer at a price of only 45 for up to 2Hrs !! That includes all the above. I am a qualified therapist and maintain high standards. Anything thats not listed just as!!! I do work from home with a very secure reputation Try me and a relaxing massage Guaranteed. Gay friendly **AVALIABLE 7DAYS AWEEK. *AVALIABLE FOR MEN AND WOMEN * THIS IS A NON SEXUAL SERVICE BY GUMTREE RULES!!!. kisteel, farrar, vondean Tel:01912344792 mobile 07551357611.!! Randy Thankyou for your interest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular