Monday, June 18, 2012

MOST RELAXING FULL BODY MASSAGE .

07980100880 Excellent Relaxing Massage I bring all the equipment to you, I am a professional, qualified and experienced masseuse based in purley and I have been providing massage for the past 10 years I specialize in the following types of massage - Deep tissue massage - Sports Massage - Swedish massage - Full body hot oil massage - Lomi Lomi massage Full 90 min Full Body Massage 70 - the ultimate relaxation treatment in the comfort of your own home or hotel anywhere in London. My expertise is in Sports Deep tissue massage and Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just in need of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. To make your booking call as early as possible WORKING HOURS: 9am-midnight, Last Booking 9pm 7 days a week Out calls only I provide service for both Ladies and Gents 90 MINS 70 2 HOURS 90 Please feel free to call to make an appointment or to get more information THIS A PROFESSIONAL NON SEXUAL SERVICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular