Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mobile Hairdressing West Lothian * * * THE HAIR FAIRY* * * *

SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE! Start your summer with a new colour or stylish cut... ***New clients will recieve 20% OFF their first service*** Quote "Gumtree" when booking your appointment. The Hair Fairy Mobile Hairdressing By Jenna Let me work my magic in the comfort of your own home... I am a Mobile Hairdresser in West Lothian, based in Bathgate and covering all surrounding areas. Professional service Family Friendly Fully insured LADIES, GENTS AND CHILDREN ALL WELCOME I bring towels, shampoo, conditioner and professional products to use on your hair. A full consultation is carried out before each service. Please contact me if you would like further details of prices and services. Call or Text anytime 07904589277

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular