Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mobile Hairdresser- salon quality in your home *

After training and beginning my career in well respected city centre salons I can now bring a salon quality finish to your home. Alongside my mobile hairdressing I also offer Bridal and Event hair, I have high standards and aim to make you look at your very best for that day to remember. I have a keen interest in fashion and design, which translates into an understanding of current trends and an awareness of individual style. Here is a basic price list. For more accurate pricing information please contact me directly. Hair Cuts and Colour:Cut15Highlights/Colour*30 (from)*Skin test and consultation required 48hr prior to appointment, an accurate price will be given at this time dependent on products used. All Wella colours. Wedding Hair:Bride (Including trial)65 (from)Bridesmaid blowdry20Bridesmaid Up Do40 Please note prices are dependent on location.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular