Monday, June 18, 2012

Massage and Reflexology in Croydon +

I am a fully qualified and insured Massage Therapist and Reflexologist who is dedicated to relieve your aches and pains, make you feel better and aid restful sleep. I am in Shirley, Croydon, which is easily accessible from East Croydon and West Wickham and where there is plenty of free parking. Should you be unable to get into Croydon or you would rather have me carry out a treatment at your home, I can provide a mobile service for an additional cost depending on your location. I offer a range of services including, Indian Head, Holistic Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Lomi Lomi Hawaiin Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology. If you are experiencing conditions such as back, neck and shoulder pain, limited mobility, high blood pressure, stress or insomnia then please feel free to contact me, as I may very well be able to help. For more details go to : htttp://www.shanemaclean.com Caring for your well-being Shane Maclean Massage Therapies is dedicated to the whole well being of each client and strives to provide a place of healing, achieving harmony and balance. . I have ITEC Level 3 qualifications in Complementary Therapies. Please note this is non sensual , non sexual, non naturist and is available to both males and females.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular