Thursday, June 21, 2012

Male massage available for in/out calls all week 07780 865898 *

Hello clients I am available to new and existing clients this week from Wednesday. I offer swedish massage to male, female and can visit your home or you can come to my treatment room. I am fully qualified diploma massage therapist, hold a personal training certificate and a First class honors degree. You are in safe hands with me. Special offer with this advert 90 mins for 35 including assesment. 60mins 30 10% of next treatment. Personal training is also available from either male or female instructor. Both male or female massage therapist are available for you to choose from. You will be totally looked after, feel fabulous and stress free when you are finished. will visit ournemouth and surrounding areas and a small petrol charge is needed. Give me a call today and discuss your requirements. Witheld or texts are not answered I am afraid, so please do not send. I always talk to my clients. Thank you. Connor. in line with gumtree policy treatments open to male and female and non sexual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular