Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just imagine.. after an hour, you will be feeling absolutely AMAZING! .

-Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open. -B.K.S. IYENGAR- MASSAGE one of the most powerful preventive medicine tools available to us is that of Massage. It has long been recognized that the power of touch is crucial to us as humans and as a result our bodies respond well to massage and human contact. My massage will help to : -Lowers stress levels -Reduces muscular pain -Boosts immunity -Reduces fatigue -Removes toxins from your body -Boosts your circulation -Lowers blood pressure -Promotes deeper breathing -Improves your digestion -Improves your sleep -Increases your energy levels -Improves your posture -Boosts your sporting performance -Helps you overcome injury I am an ITEC certified masseur and am trained to meet your needs. Book your appointment with me in advance to avoid disappointment but I can also confirm bookings at short notice and have very flexible times from morning till evening. Rates from 40. Book NOW and receive a free 30 minute session for your next visit. I guarantee a 5* service & I thank you for taking the time to read my ad.. Service for males and females. This is a non sexual service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular