Tuesday, June 19, 2012

- GOOD MASSEUR - POWERFUL HEALING MASSAGE !

I am professional masseur from Czech republic. 32years old friendly, handsome, sportly guy. I developed my own style of a healing and relaxing massage that is composed from Chinese Tui Na Massage, Deep Tissua Massage, Acupressure and Indian Head Massage. My hands are strong and got powerful stream of healing energy. My massage helps with many unwell feelings, stiffness, insomnia and metal problems as well. Photos of me & my work: WWW.RELAXINGREMEDIALMASSAGE.COM Qualification - EUSchool of Remedial Massage Prague Czech republic Swedish Massage Deep Tissue Massage Sport Massage Tui Na Massage Indian Head Massage Reflexology Psychosomatic bodywork Healing by Energy Qi/Prana My massage studio is privet, very quiet and has a good showeroom. It is easy to relax here Near tube Highgate Station - Northern I am massaging 7days per week 9AM-Midnight Service is for all genders. Man woman gay friendly Full-body massage 1hour/40pounds Marek 07969291114 this is not a sexual service

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular