Tuesday, June 19, 2012

60 minute REFLEXOLOGY SESSION £20.00 (SAVING OF £5.00) - for appointments in JULY 2012) !

Appointments are available during the day on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and some weekday evenings. I have been practising complementary therapies for over 10 years. Therapies take place in a relaxing log cabin in my garden (see picture). GIFT VOUCHERS are also available for purchase. My website www.ancienttherapies.co.uk has detailed information on the therapies I do which include: Aromatherapy Massage Hot Stone Massage Indian Head Massage Reiki I am a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapies - www.fht.org.uk I also sell crystals and a selection of crystal jewellery. Please call Sarah Clark at Ancient Therapies in Christchurch on 01202 775474 to book your appointment or to buy Gift Vouchers. (The 1a Yellow Bus and Wilts & Dorset X1 and X2 bus stops are just a few minutes away from Windsor Road.) Thank you. Sarah Clark (Mrs) Ancient Therapies Windsor Road BH23 2EE 01202 775474

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular